If you want to create your own lush landscape, but you’re wondering what kind of plants would work best in your outdoor space, there are several things to consider. How much space do you have? How much sun exposure does your balcony get? And how much effort do you want to put into maintaining your greenery? Here are some recommendations to help you get growing.
You can also go to this site to know more about the balcony plant hire.
Here are some of the most popular plants for balconies, as well as some tips on how to care for them.
1. Fuchsias. These pretty flowers come in a range of colors and add a touch of elegance to any balcony. They are also relatively easy to care for, needing only moderate watering and occasional dead-heading.
2. Begonias. Another popular choice for balconies, begonias are available in a wide variety of colors and shapes. They prefer shady spots and need regular watering, but are otherwise low-maintenance.
3. Geraniums. Geraniums are classic balcony plants that flower throughout the summer months. They like full sun and well-drained soil and will need dead-heading to keep them looking their best.
4. Petunias. A favorite of many gardeners, petunias are perfect for adding a splash of color to your balcony. They like full sun and frequent watering and will benefit from occasional feeding with a high potash fertilizer.
5. Impatiens. Another shade-loving plant, impatiens are ideal for filling out shady spots on the balcony. They like regular feeding and watering and will reward you with a colorful display over the summer months.
6. Clematis. Clematis are available in a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes to suit your needs. They will grow up, over or through your balcony structure, depending on which ones you choose. Again they need lots of water (especially during dry spells) but also enjoy some shade.