Prevacid, a proton pump inhibitor drug (PPI), is manufactured by various pharmaceuticals companies in the U.S.A., Inc. The Food and Drug Administration approved Prevacid in 1995 to treat symptoms of damaged esophageal and gastroesophageal reflux diseases (GERD). Prevacid can be used with antibiotics to treat GERD and gastric ulcers.
Numerous studies in recent years have shown a link between Prevacid (PPI) use and chronic kidney disease (CDK). Prevacid side effects are being investigated by various law firms. If someone has experienced several side effects after taking Prevacid, filing a lawsuit may provide compensation. To file a Prevacid cancer lawsuit you can also visit https://zantacantacidcancerlawsuit.com/prevacid-cancer.asp.
Image Source: Google
There have been many side effects linked to Prevacid. Contact your doctor immediately if you have any of these symptoms.
Common Side effects:
- Aches or pains in the body
- Chest pain
- Diarrhea and loose stools
- Difficulty in breathing
- Congestion of the ear
- Voice loss
- Muscle pain
- Congestion in the nasal
- Runny nose
- Drooling is a rare phenomenon
Major Side effects:
- Pain in the back, stomach, or legs
- Lips that have crusted or blemished.
- Ureter with bloody or cloudy color
- Continued sores or ulcers in the mouth
- Urination that is painful, difficult, or burning can be a problem
- Urinary urges are frequent
- The feeling of general discomfort or illness
- Joint pain
- You can be fast, racing, or slow in your heartbeat
- Changes in mood or mental state
- Muscle spasms (tetany) or twitching seizures
- Nausea or vomiting