Cracks and potholes are inevitable when dealing with asphalt road; however, if you don’t seal coat the asphalt pavement of your facility, it can lead to accelerated holes and pothole situations which in turn reduces the pavement’s life of service.
Maintained parking, those who receive regular service of sweeping, filling cracks, holes and sealcoating, tend to last for a longer period of time. You can hire an asphalt company in Charlotte to make sure your parking lot is always in good condition.
The advantages of sealcoating:
There are many benefits to sealcoating, such as:
- Minimize Repairs – Sealcoating minimizes the need for asphalt repair.
- Weatherize – Sealcoating helps asphalt weatherize and stops weather damage.
- Limit Oxidation – Sealcoating prevent oxidation of the asphalt.
- Curb Appeal – Sealcoating improve the look of the asphalt road.
- Damage Resistance – Sealcoating helps to resist the asphalt damage than gas, oil, and salt.
Ask a Professional
Contractors take the burden for the majority of commercial facilities. They provide a range of services from filing a crack, for resurfacing, repair holes, and other types of asphalt repair. But, one of the most important tasks that the paving contractor is doing is sealcoating.
With proper application and timely, sealcoating completed regularly, hand-in-hand with the filing of cracks and asphalt repair; pavement life can extend past the post where the cost for the additional benefit ratio pavement life exceeds the cost of doing the maintenance yourself!