You must register your device With Gramin express in order to update your maps, GPS or any other device update. When you register your device with Garmin Express it will let you to control the settings, Garmin express update maps, operations and performance of your device. Register a device with Garmin express is so easy, you need to follow some simple steps given below:
- Connect your device to a computer or laptop through a USB cable.
- Open any web browser and type Garmin Express official website www garmin com/express.
- When any new device is connected, a message prompt will appear on your screen to add the new device.
- If the message doesn’t appear on your screen, click on add a device.
- Provide the email address you would like to register. It is recommended to use the same email address you used to create an existing Garmin account so that your Garmin device appears in the list of registered products.
- Click on next.
- You can add a nickname for your Garmin device if you wish.
- Click on next again.
- Agree or disagree by clicking on Yes or No if prompted for anonymous data collection.
- Now Your Garmin device will be registered with the email address you entered.
Sometimes you might get registration error while registering your device on Garmin Express, in that case take the help of My Garmin Map Updates Professionals.