The last two years Facebook Messenger has become the hottest thing on the social networking site. It has been adapted into a chat app and can be used in virtually every part of the world. So what can you do with it?
If you are a member of Facebook then you have probably joined the many Messenger apps already available. In most cases you will see an icon that says 'Like'. If you click on that icon you will see a list of people you know who have joined Facebook Messenger. Click on one of them and they will appear on your friend's wall.
In order to use Messenger, you need to register for a Messenger account and put in a phone number to get a verification code. This code is then sent to your phone. When you call up the number you will get a pop up box with an animated Message from Messenger.
You can also send the link from Facebook and choose a user name and password to use for your chat. This is a standard way to get a phone number.
But there are lots of other possibilities that can be done with Facebook Messenger. Here are a few ideas:
* Find a conversation to join – If you want to make sure that it's real, you can send them a message from Messenger asking if they would like to join the conversation. They will enter their account information and you can be in a conversation. If they do not respond within a few seconds, you will know that it is fake.
* Want to get a chat going with a person? Send a message from Messenger asking if they want to join a group.
* Send a message from Facebook saying that you are having problems. Message Messenger will send a confirmation to everyone that is on the chat. They will get a confirmation message saying that they have received the message and it is OK to continue.
* You can even change your profile to give people a phone number to call you with. All you have to do is set up a new option that is activated by clicking on the profile link and clicking on the new text. You can then add people to your phonebook that need a phone number.
* Send a message from Messenger saying that you would like to see a photo. Message the person that has a photo that you would like to see. You can then send a request to all the other people on the group to send a request to see the photo.
In order to get the Messenger Bot running you need to install the Botnet from Facebook's official website. After installing the Botnet you should run a script that is triggered when someone on your friends list requests a chat.
The script should run in the background without your input and will automatically begin sending messages to the bot when it gets a request. You can also install this Botnet to any of your accounts, but since the Facebook Messenger Bot runs on every request it might take awhile for it to get going. After a while it will start up and you will be able to chat with anyone you have added.