The process of giving birth in warm water or in a bath is called the birth of water. This method is safe and healthy. This method of delivery was initially used in the United States by a couple who had their baby at home. Then, the medical community adopted it.
The theory is that delivering babies in the membranes for nine months and then giving birth in the same environment for nine months is healthy for both the baby and the mother.
Water always calms, relaxes, and calms. Many women prefer water childbirth in Macedonia and get out of the water to give birth. At the same time, some women choose to be in the water and give birth.
Image Source: Google
Waterbirth has many benefits, including:
1. The weight of the woman is reduced, which allows movement and free position.
2. Sunbathing in warm water lowers high blood pressure.
3. Warm water makes an elastic and relaxed dam. This will reduce the possibility of rupture and the need for cutting perineal and stitches.
4. Pregnant women relax mentally and physically in water. This allows it to concentrate on the birth process.
5. By floating, the mother experiences better blood circulation and effective uterine contractions. This increases the supply of oxygen to the uterine muscle. As a result, mothers experience a little pain and babies receive more oxygen.
In conclusion, the birth of water is effective, but it is important to seek advice from your doctor whether the birth of water is right for you or not.