A wet tote is a simple method to store your filthy cloth diapers when you are away from your home. It's a reusable, watertight, and flow resistant bag that zips closed to keep smells (and fluids ) from escaping. For that, you can purchase the waterproof wet bag for your child through https://www.waladi.com.au/small-waterproof-wet-bags/.
Wet bags can normally hold around 3-15 fabric diapers, based on how big you select. And due to the waterproof fabric, you may even utilize wet bags to transfer wet clothing, swimsuits, and much more. Wet bags are not only for cloth diapers! Big, small, and mini/wallet/clutch size wet totes may serve an assortment of very useful functions for the entire family.
They may be good for:
- Wet swimsuits in the pool or the beach.
- To put makeup, hairspray, nail polish, and hair gel in your bag to secure your clothing against leaks.
- Snapping onto your cupboard or cooker manages to accumulate dirty dish towels and fabrics.
- Leaky sippy cups and bottles.
- Take an extra pair of clothing in case of emergency, pre-school, or sleepovers.
- Reusable crap sacs in the auto. Breastfeeding components for pumping mothers.
- Holding pre-moistened fabric wipes when you are on the move.
- Action sacs filled with fun things for every kid on long car rides.
- Pretty gift bag in case you are in need of a shower gift.